As much as I love the woods and being offline hiking, biking, hunting and fishing, I do have to know my way around technology, at least a little bit.
Techy speak (geek!)
- PHP and ColdFusion
- mySQL, SQL
- XML, XSLT
- Responsive Design
- Mobile Optimization
- Web Standards
platforms (not High-heels)
- Email Service Providers (ESP) – Constant Contact, Bronto, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) – ModX, WordPress, SquareSpace, etc.
- Ecommerce – Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, X-Cart, ZenCart, Volusion, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, SharePoint
- Adobe Creative Suite – Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Flash, Acrobat
- Email Clients – Mac Mail, Outlook, Entourage, Gmail
- Web Analytics – Google Analytics, WebTrends, Clicktracks, Measureful, SumAll
- Webmaster Tools – Google and Bing
- Web DevTools – Chrome, FireFox, etc.
- Project Management Software – Basecamp, MS Project, Changepoint, @Task, Trello, etc.
- Blog Software – WordPress, Blogger
- File Management – Dropbox, Google Drive, GitHub
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Salesforce.com, Sugar, Zoho
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Hootsuite, Sprout
- Online Survey and Form Tools – Wufoo, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Various additional applications for Apple and Windows
- Database schemas and structures
- FTP/SFTP, network, server experience
- cPanel and Web Host Manager (WHM)
- phpMyAdmin and MySQL Workbench
- XAMPP and local testing environments